Dr Meryta May MBBS (QLD), B.Med Sci, FRACP, FRPCA
Infectious Disease Medicine
Suite 90, Level 5,
Sandford Jackson Building
07 3871 0204
07 3871 2300
Located on The Wesley Hospital Campus
The Wesley Hospital is pleased to welcome Paediatric Infectious Diseases Specialist Dr Meryta May to our extensive team of specialists.
Dr May has been working in the field of paediatric infectious diseases and microbiology since 2002.
As well as a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, she has a Bachelor of Medical Science and holds Fellowships in both Microbiology and Paediatric Infectious Diseases.
Dr May has a broad interest in paediatric infectious diseases and would be very pleased to offer advice and consultation on many areas including:
- recurrent skin and soft tissue infections
- bone and joint infections
- immunization-related queries or concerns
- congenital infections
- interpretation of microbiological and serological results
- travel-related infections or exposures.