Dr Jason Restall graduated from the University of Queensland in 2003 before completing his clinical haematology and haematopathology fellowships in 2012/13 with the Royal Australian College of Pathologists and the Royal Australian College of Physicians.He brings a broad haematological understanding to private practice having trained at Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital as a clinical haematologist and as a laboratory haematologist with Pathology Queensland.
- Non-malignant haematology:
- Disorders of iron metabolism (haemochromatosis/deficiency)
- Bleeding disorders (including von Willebrand’s disease)
- Malignant haematology:
- Leukaemia/high grade lymphoma
- Low grade lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes