Dr Michael McAuliffe M.B.B.S FRACS
Dr Michael McAuliffe is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in surgery of the lower limb with the following subspecialty services available;
- All knee surgery: trauma, sports and arthroplasty
- Hip replacement surgery
- Knee replacement surgery includes: robotics; computer guidance and patient specific surgical knee instruments where appropriate
He currently has clinics at Indooroopilly and Ipswich.
Dr Michael McAuliffe’s Qualifications are as fellows;
- Fellow Royal Australasian College of Surgeons 2005
- Fellow of Australian Orthopaedic Association 2009
- Full Member of Australian Knee Society 2010
- Member American Association Hip and Knee Surgeons 2013
- Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2014
- ABC Alumni 2016 – American British Canadian Fellow 2016
- Senior Lecturer University of Queensland
- PhD Candidate - 2015- ongoing; QLD University of Technology. (Total knee replacements)
Dr McAuliffe’s philosophy is based on a very simple premise; to provide the highest standard of personalised surgical care at a cost that is affordable for all patients.