Booking your admission is a vital part of your hospital care. We want your hospital admission to run smoothly, so before your planned admission date please register your details with us. This will allow us to confirm your admission, inform you of your financial costs and responsibilities and provide the clinical staff with detailed information about your medical history.
Registering your online booking should take approximately 20-30 minutes. Once you have completed this information your details are stored and can be used for any subsequent visit by simply logging back in.
For further assistance please call our hospital registration team between 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 8am to 4pm on weekends: (07) 3232 7777.
How does online booking work?
- The first time you use the online booking system you will need to create your personal account using a secure password with a minimum of eight characters, two of which must be numerical.
- You will receive an email notification to validate your account in order to enter your secure site.
- Once you log-in to your webpage, click "New Booking".
- Complete your booking at your leisure. You can partially complete a form and return at a later date to finalise and submit to the hospital. Your partially completed booking will be saved and available for editing in the "Incomplete tab".
- You will receive email notifications from the hospital advising you to log into your secure account for information updates relating to your admission.
- Once you enter your personal account you will have access to a detailed document explaining all the features of our hospital booking system.
- We will contact patients who have not booked online 24 - 48 hours prior to their admission.
To complete your online registration you will need:
- Valid email address
- Personal details, next of kin, emergency contact details
- Medicare card number
- Private health insurance name and membership number
- Pension Card / Health Benefits Number / Safety Net Card number
- Credit or Debit card details
- Medical and surgical history and a list of medications
- Work Cover / Third party insurer details
- Self funding information (if not claiming private cover) – item numbers and length of stay
- CMBS item numbers
- Anticipated length of stay