The Wesley Hospital is one of Australia’s iconic and largest private hospitals. We offer comprehensive care and tertiary-level medical and surgical cardiac services, and through research and education we’re constantly searching for the latest in treatment techniques and processes.
For more than 20 years, we have been providing a wide range of complex and state-of-the-art cardiac procedures and treatments to patients with a range of heart-related health problems. This comprehensive service includes:
- An arrangement with the Queensland Ambulance Service for the management of urgent heart attacks, including direct access to the Cardiac Catheter Theatre.
- A dedicated coronary care unit.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Cardiac telemetry ward.
- Cardiac post-operative ICU.
- Cardiac catheter theatres.
- Specialised cardiac operating theatre.
We show consideration of the whole person and not just their physical health, placing our patients and their loved ones at the heart of everything we do.
The information here is for general reference only. To understand the benefits and risks specific to your condition and overall situation, please discuss any procedure with your treating doctor.