The Wesley Hospital welcomes feedback from our patients, their families and carers.
If you have concerns about your care while you are in hospital, please ask to speak to the Clinical Nurse Manager or Hospital Nurse Manager (after hours) who will be able to assist you directly.
If you wish to provide us with additional feedback or make a formal complaint about any aspect of your hospital experience, you can make contact in the following ways:
- telephone the Patient Liaison Officer on 07 3232 7471
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- address your written complaint to The Quality and Safety Unit, The Wesley Hospital, GPO Box 499 Toowong, Qld, 4066
- write to the General Manager at The Wesley Hospital, PO Box 499, Toowong, 4066
- via our website www.wesley.com.au
If you have made a complaint that you feel has not been adequately resolved you may contact:
The Office of the Health Ombudsman, telephone 13 36 46 or visit www.oho.qld.gov.au.
A complaint specifically about health insurance can be lodged with:
The Private Health Insurance Ombudsman, telephone: 1800 640 695 or email email@example.com.
Let us Know
Should you or your family have concerns that need immediate action, your concerns can be escalated to a senior clinician through the dedicated ‘Let us Know’ phone number – 1800 872 255.