Your safety is important to us. The hospital has a number of programs in place to assist in maintaining your safety during your stay.
Our strategies include:
- Preventing falls
- Reducing the risk of developing a blood clot
- Preventing pressure injury
- Reducing the risk of infection
- Confirming correct patient identity prior to any care delivery
- Medication safety management
Written information is available regarding all of these programs. If you would like further information please ask your nurse.
Should you have any concerns during your stay, please ask to speak to the Clinical Nurse Manager or your doctor.