Download our new Choices calendar and programs today:
Unfortunately at this time we are currently unable to offer in-house programs, only via Zoom online. For more information please contact on 07 3232 6548 or email email@example.com
The Choices inter-disciplinary team consists of specialist cancer nurses, peer support coordinator, physiotherapists, nutritionists, complementary therapists and volunteers who have personal experiences of cancer.
Our team can provide you with:
- Post-operative arm care and lymphoedema clinic
- Wellness Clinic: Managing sexuality and menopause clinic for women
- Bra fitting and prosthesis service
- Wig loan service fitting
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Indian head massage
- Creative art experience
- STRETCH rehabilitation program
- Ageless Grace
- Tai chi
- Prostate Cancer Programs
- Younger women
- Secondary (Advanced) cancer
- CARE- Cancer And Risk ConnEction for hereditary cancers
- Women who Partner Women
- Man to Man - for men who support women with cancer
- Art4Healing - art class and support
- Sisters Support Group - for those who enjoy arts and crafts
- Rural and regional outreach program
- Information sessions for different cancer
Through Choices you can access a year-round program of events and education for men and women. For information about our upcoming programs and sessions, download the Choices calendar January - June 2021.
We also offer the following:
Educational events and workshops in Brisbane and surrounding areas and rural and regional Queensland and NSW. Topics include sexuality, menopause, depression, wellness and survivorship.
Community education workshops for schools, businesses and community groups to raise awareness about cancer issues.
Fundraising events in support of Choices. Annual fundraising events and the generosity of the community help raise vital funds to provide support services for women, men and their families affected by a cancer diagnosis. Visit our fundraising section to find out what's coming up and how you can help support Choices.